Saturday, February 26, 2011

Interview with Diana from The Lovely Getaway!!

Hey everyone! Guess who I got to interview? Yes, your right! Diana from The Lovely Getaway! If you haven't checked out her blog, it's a must! I hope you enjoy the interview! Thank you so much Diana for agreeing, it was a ton of fun getting to know a little more about you :) Here we go. . .



How long have you been blogging?
I first opened up my blogger account back in October of last year. I
used to log on to read Jenny’s reviews over at Supernatural Snark. Her blog pretty much inspired me to do my own.


What genres do you most enjoy?

 I’m all for the YA genre, especially if there’s romance! (I’m a
HOPELESS romantic)

Do you have a favourite author? If yes, who?
 
Oh boy! Tough question… um, let’s see- one favorite author, I don’t
think I could name. I have so many favorites. But I will tell you that
I am in LOVE with Aimee Friedman’s writing. She’s the author of one of
my favorite books of all time; SEA CHANGE. Her writing is smooth,
detailed and entertaining. Read Sea Change, you’ll see what I mean.


I understand (and admire) that you travel alot as a hobby and passion,
what are some of the places you've went?
Dude, we should totally get together and plan a blogger’s trip :)haha!
I have been on many adventures. I’ve been to Peru, Costa Rica, Egypt,
Italy, Greece, Ireland and Turkey… but out of all my destinations, my
all time fav is Greece! I had wanted to visit since my days of
watching Hercules and Xena the Warrior Princess.


In this year, is there any new release that your looking forward to?
 I CANNOT wait to get my hands on Demonglass (Hex Hall #2)! You have
no idea how bad I’ve been craving to read this book! Alas, only a
couple more days…


Are you a social butterfly or more reserved?
Um, I’d like to think of myself as a social butterfly… but I think
its safe to say that I’m a bit shy at times.


If you had the chance, would you travel in the future or past?
Definitely travel to the past! History has always been a favorite
subject of mine and I would love to be able to experience some of our
country’s most historical events!


In your opinion, what is that one book everyone should read?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Everyone and their mom’s should
read this book. Its crazy good!


Describe yourself in a sentence... just for fun :)
I’m an easy going, book loving, soccer playing, California girl who
loves to travel, blog and play Call of Duty. (I hope that’s not a
run-on)!

Thank you again Diana! It was great getting to know you (and realizing we have some things in common!) I hope that everyone can have a chance to look at her awesome blog.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day :)

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for having as a guest, Lulu! :) your the best!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!