Thursday, February 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (3) An AWESOME Surprise



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests won, and libraries.

I was so surprised to find 7 delivery notes in our mailbox! (We get these when packages arrive, just to let you know). Anyways, MY BOOKS WERE IN FROM THE UK - - - ALREADY?! I know it only took a week! I was so happy so now I just have to let you see them for yourself!

They are so gorgeous I had to take a picture to show you instead of using images from the web :) I love 'em already! (In my opinion this picture does not do justice!) So this is what I got:


For Review:

Girl, Stolen by April Henry
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Matched by Ally Condie
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

What was in your mailbox this week? (I know that your supposed to do IMM at the end of the week but I couldn't wait!)

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely IMM!!!! I wanted pretty much all of them. The only one I haven't heard of is Girl,Stolen, but I'll check it out!

    The covers on all those books are also soo amazing! I'd be so happy if I received them! Lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!