Saturday, February 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (13) and Follow Friday (8)

Better late than never right? Sorry I was so busy I forgot! My apologies...

Book Blogger Hop:
Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books.
Question of this week is:
  
   What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

My answer: Right now I am reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan because a.) I was dying to read it as soon as I read the storyline and b.) I bought it so why shouldn't I? lol. I just finished Girl, Stolen by April Henry and Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg (Both review coming very soon!). Great question!

Follow Friday:

Hosted by Parajunkee's View
Question for this week is:

 What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

My answer: I'm not currently 'pushing' any books. But I will recommend Girl, Stolen, Prom and Prejudice and of course Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. *Wink* Give 'em a chance :) Won't be disappointed (unless you like fantasy, paranormal etc.)

So sorry I'm late but what were your fabulous answers? Leave me a link and I'll be sure to check 'em out!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!