Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (15) and Follow Friday (10)

Book Blogger Hop Book Blogger Hop:
Hosted by Jen@Crazy-for-Books.

The question this week is:

  "Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?

I must admit, yes I do sometimes. Now the next question is what right? Well, to tell you the truth I have no idea! But I wish I would have done something more creative . . . alas I must stick with what I've got for now! Great question!
Follow Friday:
Hosted by Parajunkee's View.

The question for this week is:

  Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it . . .

Hmmm. I don't necessarly have a fav t.v. show - yes that is sad! Sometimes I like iCarly (for laughs), then I like Survive This (when kids survive out in different areas by themselves), other times I watch shows like Cake Boss (where this guy owns a shop and makes the biggest and most creative cakes I've seen). . . . So as you can tell I like totally different things and I don't have a favourite. Sorry! But this is a cool question :)

So what are your answers? I'd love to hear! Oh and if you have time it would be awesome if you'd check out my review for The Disappeared and Lock and Key below! Thanks for reading!