Friday, February 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (14) and Follow Friday (9)

 Book Blogger HopBook Blogger Hop: 












Guess we'll have to stay tuned!

Follow Friday:

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.

The question this week is:
 
   If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

My answer:

  Hmm, Science Fiction. I probably sound so dumb when I ask but science fiction is sci-fi right? I'm having a blank moment. Well, if that's the case then I don't excatly have a favourite. BUT I really can't wait to start Across the Universe by Beth Revis, cause it looks awesome. Hopefully in the near future I will be reading more, I do like it! Great question!

 What are your answers this week?

-> Don't forget to check out my interview with Small Review below! She has a lot of neat answers :) ALSO, check out my review for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares because there's a GIVEAWAY!