Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Weekly Recap (Nov 29)



Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews (all credit goes to Tynga for this meme). It offers a chance to showcases the books we got over the past week. The recap includes a list of reviews and other posts published during the week.

This Week's Books

Ebooks from Library

(click on covers to see their Goodread's synopsis)

17881333  8665876

7199667   9182417

15792316

Thoughts

Can I do a happy dance now? I'm impatient to read The Liar Society (I've waited an incredibly long time and I love a good mystery)! Princess of Glass will no doubt be a solid read as I adore re-tellings by Jessica Day George. As for Awaken, I remember seeing it around years ago. So, it is definitely time to give it a try. , A Fool's Errand is the second book in The Gypsy King series. I don't recall what happened in the first book, so I'm a bit worried this one won't make much sense. I'll have to see if I can find a summary somewhere. Lastly, Split Second has been moved up on my TBR list because I absolutely fell in love with Pivot Point (stay tuned for review) and I. Must. Find. Out. What. Happens!

This Week's Posts






What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading!