Saturday, November 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (13)

STSmallStacking the Shelves is a meme created/hosted by the lovely Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews! (All credit goes to her for this meme.) If you want to participate click on the link! The more the merrier! It's a chance to showcase titles that arrived in the mail or for review... any book goodies over the past week.


(click on the covers to see their Goodread's synopsis)

Bought from Local Bookstore

   
8101452

Since I have a gift card I made a trip to the local book store and got myself a comic book (Peace, Love, and Wifi - gosh I love Jeremy) as well as Babe in Boyland. The latter was half price! Ch-ching! Babe in Boyland looks like a light, fun read. YES, PLEASE! I remember reading a review written by a good blogging buddy that sang it's praises, so I am desperate to start it. If it's anything like the movie "She's the Man" I'm going to love it.

I'm actually happy I don't have a big haul... maybe I can catch up on my TBR pile? On a side note, HUGE apology for not posting any reviews this week. Things got busy and I couldn't finish any books, but I will have reviews next week - I hope you can stop by!

What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading!