Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (11)

STSmallStacking the Shelves is a meme created/hosted by the lovely Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews! (All credit goes to her for this meme.) If you want to participate click on the link! The more the merrier! It's a chance to showcase titles that arrived in the mail or for review... any book goodies over the past week (or weeks for me).

(click on the covers to see their Goodread's synopsis)

Free Ebooks From Amazon 


969566 11700785

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)

I always look for free ebooks (I'm so cheap) and was excited to find these! I can't wait to read all three of them. They're all so different, it will be nice to switch between genres. 

What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading...