Sunday, October 2, 2011

Winner of Falling In To Books Blog Hop!

Hey readers and bloggers! Yes the winner has been contacted and will have 72 hours to respond... if not I'll have to pick another winner D: So without further a do the winner is.......

Entry #46
Andrea Williams
*Confirmed*
But thank you to EVERYONE who entered... I set a new record on my blog for 120 entries... that's mind boggling! Wow, you guys are awesome and I truly wish I could give something to each of you!

Congrats Andrea and I hope to hear from you soon!
Stay tuned for more giveaways :D
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Andrea! And congrats, Lulu, for so many giveaway entries! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!