Friday, October 28, 2011

Making it to the TBR List (9)

Ever read a rave review? Did it make you want to run to the nearest bookstore or library? Tell us about those books that have made it to your To Be Read list. Hosted by The Bookworm is Here!


SIDE NOTE: If you want to participate - feel free! The more the merrier, just link back here :) Thanks!


My Pick is one everyone knows.....

Anna and the French KissAnna and the French Kiss
By Stephanie Perkins
Published December 2nd 2010 by Dutton
372 pages


"Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. "- Goodreads

   Yes, yes! I know I know... why did you pick such a popular book? Everyone has read it! Well everyone except me. I'm pathetic. Most reviews I've read say it was really good and I can't help myself... Etienne St. Clair just is so, perfect sounding? Sigh, I don't blame you for shaking your head and saying "your so behind girl." I know I am, does it count if I admit it?

Have you ever read this book, is it good? Would you be interested in it? Recently what book has made it to yourTo-Be-Read list?
Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Man oh man have I heard SO MUCH about this book. I really aughta try it.

    Great post, as always:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!