Saturday, October 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (12) SPECIAL EDITION

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we recieve each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries!









   Why has this IMM been deemed special? To me it truly is special. Take a minute and look below... Good? So let me explain where I won these books. Dreamland came from Hafsah @Iceybooks, The Death Cure was my choice of book that came from Aylee @ Recovering Potter Addict and Divergent as well as My Almost Epic Summer AND a handmade card (that almost made me cry because it was so sweet) AND the swag came from Diana @ The Lovely Getaway (you know what I orginally was expecting from her? Just Divergent... she sent everything else as EXTRA! What did a do to deserve a friend like her?). Thank you ladies so so so much! It all came on one day and I was so overwhelmed (in the best way) that I was estatic. I cannot express my thanks except by a virtual hug (go below to recieve your hug :D)



For Review (won all):


So here is the giveaway hosts hug (and anyone else who wants one!):


So enough about me... What did you get in your mailbox this week??
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've read DIVERGENT (it rocks) and want to read the rest SO BAD!

    That's a awesome haul you got there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Diana is such a sweetheart. I can't wait to see what you think of My Almost Epic Summer. As I'm sure you're aware, I love Adele Griffin's books, but I haven't read that one yet. The Death Cure looks so exciting. I really need to read that series soon.

    Thank you so much for including our button on your sidebar! I can't remember if I thanked you already, but thank you thank you thank you :D I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I'm especially interested to hear your thoughts on DIvergent (I loved it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED DIVERGENT! I hope u do too! I cant wait to her what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah can't wait to read it! Glad to hear you enjoyed Divergent :D Thanks for your comment Shelby!

    Yes, Diana is so sweet :) Be sure to look for my review for it! I haven't read any of Griffin's books yet so I'm excited! I hope you get to start the Maze Runner series! And no problem... the buttons make my blog look so much better and it sounds like loads of fun! Thanks for commenting Small!

    Glad to hear you loved Divergent... it seems lots of people did! Thanks for your comment Aylee!

    I am sure I will because if all of you say you loved it - I will! Thanks for your comment Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why hadn't I seen this post? Awesome haul you got last week :D so glad the package made it safely! Enjoy friend <3

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps. That is SO cool we do our hair the same way ;) GREAT minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again Diana for the books and swag, I will enjoy it immensely!! Haha... totally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!