Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Not so} Waiting On Wednesday (20)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to showcase unreleased novels that we're waiting for.

What am I waiting for? Well a lot of books but I decided to pick a book that was released last Wednesday!! Here it is:

Deadly CoolDeadly Cool
By Gemma Halliday
Released October 11, 2011 by HarperTeen

"First I find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And now he’s depending on me to clear his name. Seriously?
As much as I wouldn’t mind watching him squirm, I know that he’s innocent. So I’m brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I’m still no closer to figuring out who did it. And what’s worse: all signs seem to point to me as the killer’s next victim.
I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time."-Goodreads


Why am did I choose it? Read the blurb. Done? Examine the cover. Done? See my point? Awesome blurb that leaves me wanting desperately (!) to find out what happens PLUS the cover is drop dead (total accident in the pun) gorgeous! That girl is beautiful and those eyes? I would love this sitting on my shelf!

Have you read this book or seen reviews? I havent seen too many, so tell me if its good! What are you waiting for or are not? Share links and I'll visit :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've seen some stuff about this book at LC's Adventures in Libraryland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this, its so far really good, hope you get to read it:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/ My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of this book. Her eyes look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shebly! ... I'll have to check out her site!

    I'm happy to hear you're liking it Amanda :D I hope I get to read it too lol Thanks for dropping by!

    I know! Don't they? Thanks for coming by :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen a couple people say they are loving this one - it's on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks really good! I've seen it around, but I don't think I've seen any reviews for it! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!