Monday, October 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)








In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we recieve each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries!

What's in My Mailbox? Lets see...


Thirteen Reasons Why     The Sweetest Thing  Saving June

For Revew:

13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
Saving June by Hannah Harrington

Now I'd like to hear what was in your mailbox! Leave links :) I'll visit!

4 comments:

  1. Great IMM hun! I seriously need to get a copy of Thirteen Reasons Why, I hear nothing, but amazing things about it (:

    Haley @ Ya-Aholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I'm really enjoying it even though it's a sad story. It's beautifully written and an amazing story :) Thanks for reading Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving June has a beautiful cover :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!