Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (11) and Follow Friday (6)

Book Blogger Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Barb who blogs at Sugarbeat's Books:
 
 "Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"
My answer:

  The genre that I mostly enjoy is YA romance. I guess what draws me in is that, since I am a teen, and in YA romances they deal with teens, I can put myself in it. I can relate. Same with all the genres of YA, I can relate to the characters better than to adult literature. I really enjoy reading YA, especially romance and dystopian! Great question :)

Follow Friday:


The question for this week is:
What makes up your non-human family??
My answer:

  I LOVE this question :) I'm a huge animal lover!

Here is my border collie, named Amos:

 My pride and joy :) [He was my first pet ever!]

My cat, Coco:


 Had him since he was a kitten, (adopted him from the SPCA).

My two dwarf rabbits, (they're brother and sister :p):

Spotty :)


 Bella :D

And I also have a fish named Mushu but I don't have a picture of him :( He's a Simese fighting fish, so I only have one :D

Well, those are my answers to this week's quesitons! What are your answers? I'd love to hear :)
 Thanks for reading & happy blogging!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!