Thursday, November 18, 2010

Books = Movies :D

So I think everyone is familiar with Repunzel right? Well, has anyone seen the trailor for Tangled? It looks hilarious! Can't wait to see it....I usually like books that turn into movies AS LONG AS THEY DON"T WRECK THE STORY! I hate when that happens but since Tangled is supposed to be twisted (get it?) compared to the original story it'll be interesting to see what they come up with! Does anyone know of any other books that either have been turned into movies or will be? Besides the obvious Harry Potter, Narnia or Travelling pants? I would love to know what you have seen, do you think books are better off left alone? Or do you like when they cast it to the theaters? Thanks for reading! Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyOyBVXDJ9Q Heres the link for the trailor, I'm trying to remember how to attach a video hmmm.......:S