Saturday, July 2, 2011

Making it to the TBR List (1)


Ever read a rave review? Did it make you want to run to the nearest bookstore or library? Tell us about those books that make you say "Grab the car keys we're going on a trip!" Hosted by The Bookworm is Here!

  Yes, I did start a meme, pretty lame huh? It's just that I wanted to have something original on my blog... what better way than by making your own meme? It's not the greatest idea but I thought it would be fun to share the books that make it to my to-be-read list. Let's get started then! (If you want to do this meme on your own blog feel free - just make mention of my blog with a link... thanks :P)



My Pick this week is....


Ruby RedRuby Red (Edelstein Trilogie #1)
By Kerstin Gier
Published by Henry Holt - May 10, 2011
325 pages

"Gwyneth Shepherd's sophisticated, beautiful cousin Charlotte has been prepared her entire life for traveling through time. But unexpectedly, it is Gwyneth, who in the middle of class takes a sudden spin to a different era! Gwyneth must now unearth the mystery of why her mother would lie about her birth date to ward off suspicion about her ability, brush up on her history, and work with Gideon, the time traveler from a similarly gifted family that passes the gene through its male line, and whose presence becomes, in time, less insufferable and more essential. Together, Gwyneth and Gideon journey through time to discover who, in the 18th century and in contemporary London, they can trust." - Goodreads  

 Why was this added to my TBR list? I LOVE time travel and I LOVE this type of romance. It has the total squeee factor. And I am interested in reading this book because it was translated into English from German. I am intigued by that. So I am really hoping that I can get my hands on this book because it looks like one that I would overly enjoy!

Have you ever seen or read this book? Would you be interested in it? Recently what book has make it to your To-Be-Read list?

Thanks for reading....

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. not lame at all :) can we participate? I've heard great things about RUBY RED... luckily for me its on its way via amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you can I don't mind at all :)The more the much merrier! Lucky you - tell me how you like it when you get it!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!