Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Hoppers!

Most people know about the blog hop and how there is a question each week for discussion, if you don't know anything about this I did post a link in one of my previous blogs! So check it out if your interested. Now, the question for this week is:
"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter  the cost?"
  My answer would definatly be a big, spacious book room. Sort of like a mini library just for myself and my books. With a comfy chair and big area rug (maybe add in an ol' fireplace). Where I could just sit back and relax, pick up a book and read! So, what is everyone elses thoughts on it? I would love to know! Thanks for reading! P.S. I ADDED A FEATURE NEAR THE END OF MY BLOG...CHECK IT OUT! :P

6 comments:

  1. So your into this whole book blog hop- thing thats going on? :) haha! How does one sign up!?

    p.s thanks for being my first comment! You've got a follower in me!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi found you at the hop, I am now following you, good luck with your new blog. I hope you will drop by and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lulu! I'm your newest follower from the Blog Hop, please stop by and follow back :)
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments! I'll be sure to visit all I haven't and become a follower as well! Have a awesome weekend guys (gals whatever :O)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Great post!

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!