Thursday, August 11, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to showcase unreleased novels that we're waiting for.

What am I waiting for?

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3)
By Simone Elkeles
Release Date: August 16, 2011

"Luis Fuentes has always been sheltered from the gang violence that nearly destroyed his brothers’ lives. But that didn’t stop him from taking risks—whether he’s scaling a mountain in the Rockies or dreaming of a future as an astronaut, Luis can’t stop looking for the next thrill.

Nikki Cruz lives her life by three rules—boys lie to get their way, don’t trust a boy who says “I love you,” and never date a boy from the south side of Fairfield. Her parents may be from Mexico, but as a doctor’s daughter, she has more in common with her north-side neighbors than the Latino Blood at her school. Then she meets Luis at Alex’s wedding, and suddenly, she’s tempted to break all her rules.

Getting Nikki to take a chance on a southsider is Luis’s biggest challenge, until he finds himself targeted by Chuy Soto, the new head of the Latino Blood. When Chuy reveals a disturbing secret about Luis’s family, the youngest Fuentes finds himself questioning everything he’s ever believed to be true. Will his feelings for Nikki be enough to stop Luis from entering a dark and violent world and permanently living on the edge?" - Goodreads



Why am I waiting for it?
I loved, loved, loved the first book Perfect Chemistry... if you have not read it -> READ IT! Yup. It's that good. So, I still have yet to read the second but all three look amazing and you know what's the best part? This comes out next week! Yes!! I have heard rumors that this series is becoming movie, is this true? I would so buy it, these books are hawt!


What are you waiting on? Leave links :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. *squeeeee* x10000!!!! OMG! this looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah This looks good! I own the first and Keep getting side tracked from reading it! I nominated you for an award at: http://ottilieweber.blogspot.com/2011/08/award.html !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana - Yes, yes, and oh yah YES! I can't wait!! Thanks for coming by!

    Ottilie Weber - Thank you so much! That just made my day :) Thanx for reading and for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!