Monday, January 3, 2011

What to Expect In 2011!

It feels so good to be posting again! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

I've decided to let my readers know a few things about what to expect in 2011!
Here we go:

----I will continue doing Blogger Hop, Follow Friday, Teaser Tuesdays, Waiting On Wednesday and In My Mailbox!

----In the future I hope to have a couple interviews with authors!

----I am hoping to host a giveaway sometime this year!

----I really want to participate in a Challenge of some sort...I think that would be so much fun!

Here are some books that I will be purchasing in the coming couple of months (I'm saving up) AND I will be reviewing these:

--Dash and Lily's Book Of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
--Matched by Ally Condie

--Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
--Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

--Just One Wish, My Fair Godmother, My Double Life by Janette Rallison
           

 
I assure you though, that by the time I get around to buying these, there will be more...I'm terrible in that regard. My list gets longer and longer when I hear about new books other bloggers are talking about. This is a glimpse of what I have planned! The sky is the limit and I am hoping to touch my ceiling this year! Do you have any must reads? What are your plans for the new year? I would love to hear! Comment below :)

 Thank you for reading and happy blogging!





1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you back Lulu, and I hope you had fun on your vacation.

    You've picked a great selection of books! I loved Lock and Key (it's Sarah Dessen, duh!) and Just One Wish, and enjoyed My Double Life. My Fair Godmother wasn't bad either. In fact, I've reviewed Janette Rallison's books if you want to see my thoughts. I've also heard good things about the others though I've seen mixed reviews for Inside Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!