Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award and Teaser Tuesday (3)

Wow, I am so honoured to have recieved The Stylish Blogger Award from two people! Thank you so much Bea @Bea's Book Blog and Caroline @Words & Whispers. It means alot you two :)


There are some rules when accepting the award and here they are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won!
Seven random things about me:

1. I am totally a dog person (sorry cat lovers, I love cats too but dogs are just a bit higher on my list)
2. I can do the splits (yes, I did say the splits)
3. One thing I like about winter is being able to walk through deep snow (I know it sounds weird but I do)
4. I am crazy about watching movies
5. I have only been to a movie theater twice in my whole lifetime
6. I am crazy about baking (muffins, cupcakes---yes there is a difference between the two! cakes, brownies, cookies etc.)
7. I often 'pull' on push doors (ending up bouncing off and making a total idiot of myself because it clearly says "push") and then I 'push' on pull doors which makes me look ridiculous.

I pass this award to the following 15 bloggers (even though I think every blogger deserves it--it is a lot of work keeping a blog up!):

1. Aylee @Recovering Potter Addict
2. A Canadian Girl @Musings of a YA Reader
3. Small Review
4. Amanda @Amanda's Writings
5.  Lena @Addicted 2 Novels
6. Diana @The Lovely Getaway
7. Kare and her brother @Epic Book Nerd
8. Bree @Bree's Books
9. Jen @I Read Banned Books
10. Dana @DanaDoesRead
11. Alison @Alison Can Read
12. Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
13. Alissa @The Grammarian's Reviews
14. Books Complete Me
15.Library Gal @Lost in the Library
 I want to send out a thank you again to Bea and Caroline! Now to Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Caleb + Kate

 Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma

1st Teaser:  "There is just time shared-and for me, a connection that is terrifying."
2nd Teaser:  "He doesn't raise his eyes toward me even once."
-both taken from page 137

So, what were your teasers for this Tuesday?
Thanks for reading & happy blogging!
 

10 comments:

  1. I'm a dog person, too! And how interesting that you've only been to the movie theatre twice before!
    Thanks so much for this! Just to let you know, I probably won't officially accept it on my blog because I'm super busy but I really appreciate that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to do the splits is so impressive! Also, I admire your baking abilities. I keep trying to make it a hobby of mine (and I make a mean chocolate chip cookie) but I go through baking frenzies for like a week and then a dry spell of 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, Lulu! :] I like walking in the snow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me!

    I am a dog person too. Your puppy profile pic is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for the award! I loved your answers! I can't believe you have only been to the theater twice. Wow! We are movie junkies around here.

    Ps, your blog looks great!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do #7 all the time too! Thanks for passing on the award to me.

    I've been wanting to read Caleb + Kate so I'm looking forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray for you loving dogs! I'm right there with ya! Dogs all the way, cause that's how we roll :D hahaha! Thanks so much for passing on the award Lulu, and congrats on getting it yourself!

    Dude i LOVE your button (its going on my blog NOW!) you must share the secret, how can i make one!?

    Thanks again girly,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm definitely a dog person too. I love my kitty but my dog is my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a dog person too!

    New follower...

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyone for commenting and taking the time to come by :)

    -Lulu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!