There are some rules when accepting the award and here they are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won!
Seven random things about me:
1. I am totally a dog person (sorry cat lovers, I love cats too but dogs are just a bit higher on my list)
2. I can do the splits (yes, I did say the splits)
3. One thing I like about winter is being able to walk through deep snow (I know it sounds weird but I do)
4. I am crazy about watching movies
5. I have only been to a movie theater twice in my whole lifetime
6. I am crazy about baking (muffins, cupcakes---yes there is a difference between the two! cakes, brownies, cookies etc.)
7. I often 'pull' on push doors (ending up bouncing off and making a total idiot of myself because it clearly says "push") and then I 'push' on pull doors which makes me look ridiculous.
I pass this award to the following 15 bloggers (even though I think every blogger deserves it--it is a lot of work keeping a blog up!):
1. Aylee @Recovering Potter Addict
2. A Canadian Girl @Musings of a YA Reader
3. Small Review
4. Amanda @Amanda's Writings
5. Lena @Addicted 2 Novels
6. Diana @The Lovely Getaway
7. Kare and her brother @Epic Book Nerd
8. Bree @Bree's Books
9. Jen @I Read Banned Books
10. Dana @DanaDoesRead
11. Alison @Alison Can Read
12. Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
13. Alissa @The Grammarian's Reviews
14. Books Complete Me
15.Library Gal @Lost in the Library
I want to send out a thank you again to Bea and Caroline! Now to Teaser Tuesday!