Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests won, and libraries.

Hey everyone! So NEWS--- I MADE IT TO THE LIBRARY! Yay! Cause for celebration! Well, I just spent the whole day in town, it is now 11:30pm; we left in the morning and I am exhausted. So lets just cut to the chase and see what I got...before I drop off my chair shall we?...

What did I get?
Along for the Ride  Fifteen Minute Bob A Not-So-Simple Life (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Maya, Book 1) Final Touch (The Rayne Tour, #3)  Watch Me

For Review:
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (I couldn't find a good description on goodreads so heres a summary from someones blog!)
Fifteen Minute Bob by Catherine Forde
A Not-So-Simple Life, Diary of a Teenage girl by Melody Carlson
Final Touch by Brandilyn Collins and Amberly Collins
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt

I know I'm late but what was in your mailbox this week? :)

Thanks for reading & happy blogging!
 

3 comments:

  1. That is definitely cause for celebration! Yay libraries! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know your thoughts about Watch Me. I've got it on my wishlist but I've seen mixed reviews for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aylee- Yes, I will be very happy reading :)

    A Canadian Girl- :) Sounds good..we'll see though! I'll be sure to post a review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!