Friday, January 7, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (10) Follow Friday (5)

Drumroll please....Hop aboard! Here we go:

Book Blogger Hop:

Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Jennifer @Crazy for books.

This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm:
 
 "What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?"

My answer: I cannot say if a book influenced or changed my life but I remember what book got me into longer-length novels. That changed my life because I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for it! So I guess it counts right? The book was Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, yes I know it's stupid but that's the book! I was in grade four and had to read it for a project and loved it...after I was done I read the next book in the series and bam! I was reading novels of every sort within a month! Ahh good ol' times!

Follow Friday:












Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee @Parajunkee's View. The question this week is:

What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?

My answer: Haha actually I discovered a book I wanted to read I think it was yesterday, how fitting? It's called Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors and I discovered it from Diana @The Lovely Getaway! Check it out if you want!

So what are your answers, comment below! I love hearing from readers! AND I don't want to forget to mention that I have changed my blog...I got a new photo on my profile, changed some headers, and added a Who Am I? page, along with a new Contact page and basically every page has been renovated on...So check it out! I would love to hear your thoughts, do you like it?

Thanks for reading & happy blogging!

4 comments:

  1. So it seems I will be the first to answer your post. Yay!!!
    Ok, I found your blog through Parajunkee.com Follow Friday. I did post one of my own and I will be looking forward to your blog postings.

    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a great book! I hope you get to read Coffeehouse Angel soon and let us all know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I also read C&TCF back in 4th grade.... i totally agree with you... those were the good old days ;) haha! Hurray for you adding Coffeehouse Angel to your TBR list! It really is such a cute book... im sure you'll love it!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I can honestly say I haven't read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but I loved the movies. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!