Sunday, January 16, 2011

Author Quotes!

Hi readers and fellow bloggers! I hope you had a relaxing weekend :) Today, I'm going to do Author quotes again! This is any form of quote that is either given by an author or has regards to books...

Here are my picks for this weekend:

"Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers." --Hans Christian Anderson

"Always speak the truth, think before you speak, and write it down afterwards." --Lewis Carroll

"Children should learn that reading is pleasure, not just something that teachers make you do in school." --Beverly Cleary

I hope you enjoyed them! What are your favourite author quotes? I'd love to hear :) If you don't have any, did you ever hear the ones above before?

Thanks for reading & happy blogging!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!