Friday, March 4, 2011

Book BLogger Hop (16) and Follow Friday (11) + Giveway Info!

Book Blogger HopHosted By Crazy-for-Books! Click link for details :)

The question this week is:

   Who's your all-time favourite book villian?

 
Tough! I honestly can say I don't know! Most of the books I read (ok--all) don't have a 'villian' as such. Sure they have that one person you may dislike but not a villian that I loved to hate. Sorry I couldn't answer this one, it is a great question!

Hosted by Parajunkee's View, click the link for details!

 The question this week is:

  What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

  
Ok, interesting question. Um,  the worst or most embarrassing thing that I did was when I tried to put the milk jug in the pantry! I looked like an idiot! But I just blamed that on the fever :) Also mixing people up, really, little things like that. Fun question!

 I can't wait to hear your answers! Leave a link, comment, shout it out, I'd love to know! 

In other blogger news, you remember that contest I mentioned a while back? The one for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares? Well, it ends MONDAY! So, why not enter! Get a brand-new hard back copy of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.... It's over at Amanda's Writings! Good luck everyone :)

I want to thank all my followers and readers for stopping by and visiting! You are awesome!!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!