Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Just Contemporary Reading Challenge


Goal: 8/5 (Progress bar to come)
**This challenge set up style is inspired from Small. Thanks Small, I really liked your organizational skills!**

Name: 2012 Just Contemporary Reading Challenge
Host: Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing
Starts: January 1, 2012
Ends: December 31, 2012
Eligible books: Contemporary genre
Level (Goal): Level 1~ 5 books
Prizes: Yes, TBA
Link Your Reviews: Weekly linkups will be available
Sign up page

Why I'm interested:

I actually read a lot of contemporary and this will get me reading more, again I went low but I'm sure I will increase my goal as time goes on :)

Books Completed:

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Wings of Hope by Hillary E. Peak
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
What A Boy Wants by Nyrea Dawn
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see you participating! Good luck! :)

    Let me know if you need any recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!