Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reading Progress!

As you can see in my previous post I have finished and reviewed Deadly Little Secret, so if you haven't read my review, feel free! It was a great suspense story...
As for Lost Voices, sorry its taking me awhile to read. Since I recieved it as an egalley I have to read it on the computor. And I find it hard to read from my computor screen for very long, my eyes start to hurt. So, I have been reading a little at a time. I am on chapter 14. It has been amazing so far!
For Stargirl, I am half ways through it...I am hoping in the next three days or so to be done it and have a review posted. It's been a unique read up till now! I can't wait to see what the conclusion is! So what are you reading? Thanks for visiting my blog and reading! Have a great day.... :D

 ulu

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm super jealous! Lost voices? Mermaids?! Heck yes! I desperately want to read that book! you have to tell me if you like it :) How do you sign up for an e-gallery? To get "Wither" i signed up at the Simon & Schuster website. I didnt think i'd get it, but i did :) hurray! I love the lil' extras you added to your blog! I think me & you started blogging at around the same time. Its always good have a companion :) keep up the good work, and let me know when you post your review for "Lost Voices"

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!