Saturday, December 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (6) and Follow Friday (1)

Hey, here are this weeks questions:

BOOK BLOGGER HOP:

This week's question comes from Marce who blogs at Tea Time With Marce:
 
 "What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"
My answer: Can I skip it? I, to my dismay, have not read a very popular or hyped book at all (isn't that sad...I blame my library) anyways I don't feel qualified to answer this. As for the second part of the question, I would be totally honest about how I felt when reading the book.
 
 FOLLOW FRIDAY:
 
What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??
 
My answer: Wow, I have a lot of hobbies. I love baking, cooking, sketching, soccer, playing guitar/piano and lots more. I love hobbies, they keep me busy! Lol.
 
So what is everyone else's answers? Just leave a link and I'll check out your answer at your blog or of course you can comment or do absoulutely nothing! Up to you... :D Thanks for reading everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. Baking has been quite a popular answer! Once I have my own kitchen, I think I'll try it out. :-)

    Happy hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!