Thursday, December 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (9) and Follow Friday (4)

Hey y'all, I hope your enjoying your weekend! Its blog hop and follow friday time again! Here we go:

Book Blogger Hop:
Book Blogger Hop
IS ON BREAK! I know its terrible but I hope Jennifer has a well needed rest! Have a good break everyone: she says that it will be back and running on the 7th of January! Yup thats a long time away but I'll just be filling my sadness with books!

Follow Friday:

 
What are you plans for this fabulous day? /"What are your plans for Christmas"?
My Answer: Nothing out of the ordinary just the usual! I hope by the end of this break to have lots of books in my mailbox so that is my plan mostly...to stalk my mailbox and annoy the postman!
So, what are your plans for the break? Comment below :) Love to hear from everyone!
Thanks for reading & Happy bloggin!

2 comments:

  1. Winter break is the perfect time to settle down with a lot of books! Hope you get some to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love your plan. I've got a bunch of books to tackle so I'll probably read a lot. Oh, and sleep to make up for the lack of it during the school year. It's too bad you can't stock up on sleep and then slowly dish it out for those all-nighters.

    Have a happy holidays Lulu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!