Monday, November 22, 2010

On My Bookshelf! Update!

Hey, sorry I didn't post yesterday. We have high speed internet but it is not at all reliable so yah lets just say I could not get a connection to the web world. Anyways, on I think it was Saturday, I finished "Year of Secret Assignments". Like I mentioned before IT WAS AMAZING. Really great read. I will post a review maybe tomorrow or the next day. I'm too tired right now. And when I went in the other day my book came in. I know your probably thinking, what book? But think way way way back like three or so weeks ago when I mentioned "13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson" yah I mean that one. I have finished about half of it, really good story so far. Lots of adventure.....I am so happy it finally came in! Well, have an awesome day or night! Happy blogging and thanks for reading!