Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog construction...Adding new page!

Hey bloggers, so tomorrow I am crossing my fingers that we go to the library. I am dying to read a good book....its been almost a week without reading! Ahhh... I think when I'm there I will pick up a few so it'll last me to next week! We'll see what they have :D Maybe they'll finally have 13 Little Blue Envelopes in for me. Never know. So I have also added a new page! It is called "My Wish List", it will list all the books I want to read. And hopefully in the future those 'wishes' will come true! Also, the contest winner for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares was announced today at this link: http://addicted2novels.blogspot.com/ Drum roll.....it was Andrea! Congratulations Andrea! This is one of the books, as you will see on my new page, that I am absolutely craving! Well, thats all for now! Cheers and thanks for reading!