Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Books = Moves again

Since I do not have any books to review at this moment, I am now into seeing which movies are based on books! Other than the great Harry Potter or Narnia. Now I have mentioned Tangled and Ramona and Beezus. Now the one I want to talk about is Charlie St. Cloud. I haven't seen it but I hear it's based on the book: The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood. It was published 6 years ago!
 
Has anyone read the book or seen the movie? Is the book better? The trailor almost made me tear up. As I mentioned before there is also coming to the theaters another Narnia (along with Harry Potter), I'm not sure if I want to see it. I was a big fan of the books for sure. I liked them. Anyways, I hope to have some books to review soon! Sorry, we haven't got in to town yet so I haven't been to the library. :( Well, thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!