Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (12)

STSmallStacking the Shelves is a meme created/hosted by the lovely Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews! (All credit goes to her for this meme.) If you want to participate click on the link! The more the merrier! It's a chance to showcase titles that arrived in the mail or for review... any book goodies over the past week.


(click on the covers to see their Goodread's synopsis)

Library 


16248068 10798416 12954231

I believe I read The Selection this summer, so I'm hoping it all comes back to me after I start The Elite. This series really boasts beautiful covers and I hope it has a beautiful story to match! I actually have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, but I want to review it here on the blog. So, I am reading it again to refresh my memory. My expectations for Code Name Verity are high as I have seen glowing reviews. Fingers crossed.

Ebooks via NetGalley



22845365 22608499 

Haven't seen too much about Imitation, so it's pretty much a blank slate for me. We Should Hang Out Sometime looks like a nice light read. As for Strange Skies, at the time of request I didn't realize it was the second book in a series (how could I miss that? After all it says RIGHT ON THE COVER *knocks head against desk*). So... I'll have to see if I can get my hands on the first! 

Anyway...


What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading!