Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (10)

STSmall
Stacking the Shelves is a meme created/hosted by the lovely Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews! (All credit goes to her for this meme.) If you want to participate click on the link! The more the merrier! It's a chance to showcase titles that arrived in the mail or for review... any book goodies over the past week (or weeks for me).

(click on the covers to see their Goodread's synopsis)

Borrowed From Library

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)  Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess, #1)

Having already read and reviewed Cress, I can give my full recommendation: it is worth the read! Pick it up as soon as you can - the whole series. Trust me. As for the Princess of the Midnight Ball I look forward to another fairytale retelling (I am SO in the mood for these right now).

Net Galley

Tear You Apart  Every Ugly Word

Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)

A big shout of thanks to Net Galley and the authors/publishers/people! I cannot wait to devour these three! Rebel Wing so far is looking very promising.

What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

  1. Awesome stack. I didn't really care for Rebel Wing, but maybe you will like it more than I did. Cress is suppose to be very good. Excellent haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Rebel Wing. As it turns out I did end up enjoying it a lot. And Cress was indeed very good! Thanks for stopping by Grace!

      Delete
  2. Cress! I caved and bought Cinder a while ago...still haven't read it, but I have it, one step closer, right? ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes one step closer! I hope you enjoy it! I love the series. Thanks for stopping by Kirsty!

      Delete
  3. I've got an e-galley of Tear You Apart that I need to get to soon! I'm so behind. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack, I know exactly what you mean, about being behind. Well, I hope we both enjoy Tear You Apart! I'll be sure to check out your review. Thanks for stopping by Lisa!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!