Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6

STSmall
Stacking the Shelves is a meme created/hosted by the lovely Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews! (All credit goes to her for this meme.) If you want to participate click on the link! The more the merrier! It's a chance to showcase titles that arrived in the mail or for review... any book goodies over the past week (or weeks for me)!




Borrowed From Library

Embedded image permalink



The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

How excited do you think I was when I saw that my library had these books - go on, guess? Nope, times that by ten! I seriously just sat there and stared (*cough* stroked TFIOS *cough*) at them. I cannot wait to read them!!

I just want to thank those who have welcomed me back, it feels great - really and truly thank you!!

What did YOU guys get? Leave LINKS to YOUR posts!!! Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

  1. Two fabulous books!!! I hope you enjoy both of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. I should read those soon :)

    new follower via gfc, twitter, goodreads

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-57-lair-dark-witch.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!