Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Desperately Wanting Wednesday (6): Opal


Parajunkee's meme called "Desperately Wanting Wednesday" is like "Waiting on Wednesday" but instead of just being able to do books that are not released yet, you pick a book you really want! Released or not released! Go to Parajunkee to see the details and her DWW posts! 




This week I desperately want to get my hands on:




13362536Opal (Lux #3)
By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published December 11th 2012 by Entangled Teen

"No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.


Together we’re stronger... and they know it. ~ Goodreads

 I have become fully invested in this series - like head on oh-my-gosh-I-want-to-devour-you. I am so happy that it is out, but I waiting impatiently for it to show up on my library's shelf! I hope it hurries up! I  need more Katy and Daemon action please!

What are you waiting for? Something unreleased? Released? Leave links... I'll drop by and see! Thanks for reading and in the words of the Green brothers: don't forget to be awesome!