Monday, December 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries!








What I Got This Week:


I rarely buy books but I just COULD NOT walk by without getting them :) Aren't they gorgeous (SO excited to read Shatter Me)!! Ahh! I've heard such great things about Shatter Me and I have been dying to find out what Cassie has been up to (although I've heard the plot is sloooww... which makes me scared now since I spent my hard earned cash on it! lol )! We'll see.

For Review:


Crossed by Ally Condie
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
What did you get in your mailbox this week??

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those seem to be two big favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope Crossed doesn't end up being too much of a disappointment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!