Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (29): Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.






My Pick This Week Is...

Tear You ApartTear You Apart (Beau Rivage)
By Sarah Cross
Expected publication: January 27th 2015 by Egmont
384 pages

"Faced with a possible loophole to her "Snow White" curse, Viv goes underground, literally, to find the prince who's fated to rescue her. But is life safe in the Underworld worth the price of sacrficing the love that might kill her?" ~ Goodreads



Why?


After reading Kill Me Softly and enjoying its originality, it's a no brainer that I want to read another one! Actually, I will be reading Tear You Apart shortly as I have received an advanced ebook copy. How exciting! It will be interesting to see how Viv escapes her fairytale destiny!

What are YOU waiting for this Wednesday? Leave links and I'll visit!