Friday, August 5, 2011

Making it to the TBR List (3)




Ever read a rave review? Did it make you want to run to the nearest bookstore or library? Tell us about those books that make you say "Grab the car keys we're going on a trip!" Hosted by The Bookworm is Here!


SIDE NOTE: If you want to participate - feel free! The more the merrier, just link back here :) Thanks!




My Pick This Week Is...

The Karma ClubThe Karma Club
By Jessica Brody
Published by Farrar, Straus and Giroux - April 27, 2010
272 pages


"Madison Kasparkova always thought she understood how Karma works. Do good things and you'll be rewarded, do something bad and Karma will make sure you get what you deserve. But when Maddy’s boyfriend cheats on her, nothing bad comes his way. That’s why Maddy starts the Karma Club, to clean up the messes that the universe has left behind. Sometimes, though, it isn’t wise to meddle with the universe. It turns out Karma often has plans of its own." - Goodreads




Must see trailor:




Why was this added to my TBR list? Doesn't this look like a fun, fast, girly read? Yeah, it does to me too. And who can deny that awesome trailor? I know! Jessica Brody has the most awesome trailors for her books :) It sounds like a cute story and I love the looks of it! Just the kind of pick me up read I need right now!


Have you ever seen or read this book? Would you be interested in it? Recently what book has made it to your To-Be-Read list?
Thanks for reading....


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that trailer is hilarious! i wonder what happens after?! I havent read much from jessica brody, but if i do, i think its going to be Karma Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too! I hope I can find it somewhere :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!