Saturday, March 19, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (18) and Follow Friday (13)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen@Crazy-for-books. Click on the link for details :)

"Do you read one book at a time or have several going at once?"


For me it's like watching two movies at once. If I try and watch one than jump into the other one I get confused and both movies are ruined. So, I only watch one movie -- I only read one book at a time. It's less confusing for me. Oh and have you heard??? Book Blogger Hop has been going on for 1 whole year now!! Woo-hooo *claps and throws confetti* Way to go everyone! It's so exciting!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. Click on the link for details.

"How did you come up with your blog name?"


Hmm, I"m not really sure. I guess I thought of bookworms and since I"m a bookworm I'm here. Yah, I'll stick with that. It's my lame attempt at answering :/ Great question though!

Sorry this was a day late! I couldn't get to a computor and mine wasn't working so yah. Sorry! Better late than never? Anyways, I just wanted to do a shout out to Japan, I'm thinking about you! It's horrible what happened...and now with the nuclear threat -- has gotten way worse. So, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Thanks for reading everyone!